Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pattycake Online Forun

dessert raspberries betrayal


I have been in the pantry six Pavesini two fingers, four biscuits without straw fat without carbohydrates sugar, two windlass somewhat 'elastic, a strawberry yoghurt that was to become the gorgonzola, and frozen raspberries that I had dimenenticata freezer.
Zackkete here's a quick shot and not bad, in fact makes her figure!
creatures if they are eaten and called again.
It seems that they are just as good frozen raspberries still passed to the mixer with the sugar icing! The biscuits are crushed the same with the robot, the first of the raspberries so wash everything at once. .. a shame ...
say that is a dessert for the modern woman, or a worthy dessert after a paste with butter heated in the microwave, the bresaola con contorno di rucola già lavata e pomodorini
cioè, quello che una mia amica definiva il "menù del becco" perchè preparato in un secondo Giuro che torno ai fornelli anche perchè ho comperato un ultimo tafanario che ha fatto trabballare la mia unione: l'azatina di vetro con coperchio dell'Ikea .
Insieme al Babbo Natale tridimensionale comperato a Cortina ad agosto potrebbe essere prova di crudeltà mentale, ma si sa l'Amato Bene è tale per quello, anche se ultimamente sbuffa un pochetto.
Con 16 bullar svedesi piantate nello stomaco, di domenica all'Ikea alle due del pomeriggio, accompagnati da due deliziose creature come our children, I know that I would buy anything. Anyway I got to forgive the evening, I placed my little head up a brand new model and pillow Swedish CullaBulla I snored like a train so he had to sleep in the heat with the door closed in the children's room. Let's say you woke up with a broncetto not just to Brigitte Bardot and a pair of dark panda. But you know love is also made of this, I went back to sleep with my pillow dreaming Cullabulla el'alzatina pizza with Santa Claus ..... snoring a delicious Jingle Bell




0 comments:

Post a Comment