Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Barefoot Feel In Hiking Boots










This is one of my favourite t-shirts. I loooove it because I bought it at Lady Gaga's concert, and I have great memory of that day! In these photos I wear it with black trousers, shoes and coat! Everything black!! I wear black so as to the image draws the attention.
In particular the image is very very Gaga! Only her fans, "little monsters" can understand!!

Questa è una delle mie t-shirt preferite. La aaaamo perchè l'ho comprata al concerto di Lady Gaga, e ho un bellissimo ricordo di quel giorno! In queste foto la indosso con pants, shoes and coats blacks! All black! I wear black to make sure that the image has all the attention.
The image in particular is really Gaga! Only his fans, the "little monsters" can understand!

Who Will Be The Next follower?


0 comments:

Post a Comment