Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Shareaza Not Recognizing Ipod

Vogue Fashion talents











Thursday morning I went in Via Sant'Andrea, a crosspiece Montenapoleone, because, as a student, I helped to show Vogue Fashion Talents.
Vogue has selected 14 emerging designers from different countries, and has exhibited in their work stand.
Just arrived are literally in love with the creativity of Burak Uyan, a German designer shoes, but of Turkish origin.
Between visits to other buyers and creative, I enjoyed a world, mostly because I trained my "English" (in Italian if they did not talk much) .. watch Gossip Girl in the original language should! I highly recommend it!
The magnificent shoes start at a set architectural research: Burak told me that the inspiration came in his favorite Parisian restaurant, a very special fashion with chandeliers and then the play of light. Have you noticed how the shadows "posassero on the skin, and from there the game design! Fascinating, is not it? The colors come from nature instead of the Far East.
I love how he mixed shapes, lines, color create such beautiful shoes .. unfortunately I have no photos of the other stands, but I can ask a friend of mine "lend" to "let you see."

The look I've chosen is simply total black embellished with lace and polka dot stockings.
The skirt, but you can not see, I made it!
In this post you can see it (more or less) better: http://obsessedwithglamour.blogspot.com/2010/10/ halloween-post.html

Feast your eyes if you like me, you absolutely yellow shoes!


0 comments:

Post a Comment