Monday, March 7, 2011

Todd A. Edelson Physical Therapy

Made in Cristiana C.










This is one of my scholastic projects. This project was very good for teachers! I am too happy!
I started with a simple sweater  that I completely destructure, adjusted! I removed the sleeves and I moved the round-neck rendering it a round-sleeve. After I sewed the sweaters making them a small mantle closed on the cuff with a big cable.
I applied two big white plaits/cable hand-knitted to embellish the item and make it more particular.
I know, it seems a  difficult mess, but it's easy to do and more hard to say! When the inspiration, the brainstorm arrives..

What do you think?


This is one of my school projects. He 's gone very well and the school has withdrawn his head and the book because I liked them very much! Siiiii! I'm too happy.
Starting with a simple sweater, the 'I completely deconstructed by removing the sleeves, and moving the neck making it armholes. I then joined the sleeves, creating a cape and closed at the wrist ... I then applied the braids made grilled to embellish everything and make it much more special!
I know, so that looks like a mess, but it was pretty easy to make it all .. whenever the mood strikes ...

What do you think?


0 comments:

Post a Comment