Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cuticle Infection Pedicures

Stardust .......



What does Peter Rabbit with this cake, to tell the truth nothing but the saucer is part of the set lunch, Jack. I thought that a cute bunny tempted to eat the cake.
A real surprise this American Pie soft soft with some slight variation compared to one that I have published previously.
I looked at the date of the last post and thought-Mammamia! from what I do not write? -. But all in all things they have happened since the signing of the joint application for divorce, which somehow has a bit 'of order in my life to a Christmas gift to me the fact that a Beloved .. ereader new again!
and distracted me so I started to read here it is the jewel that I had kidnapped



Like all obsessions obsessive compulsive now is who takes the reading and say I'm going to just dive in the books by Stieg Larsson, which covers the box and the architect who designed the study next to my
But the cake? The cake was
smudge in no time at all, he scented the house banana for two days away with the dust of stars !

Ingerdienti

250 grams of flour with yeast
150 grams of brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 / tsp
salt 1 / 2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 / 2 teaspoon nutmeg
390 g of mashed bananas
70 grams of yogurt to the banana
2 large eggs 85 g butter, melted cooled
1 / 2 cup of espresso

Procedure Mix all in a bowl dry ingredients. Add the crushed pulp dele banana yogurt, eggs, coffee and butter.
Add a little 'time to the dry ingredients to wet ones, cotinuando to mix with electric beaters until the mixture is smooth and without lumps.
Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes at 180 ° C in a loaf pan.
Unlike pevede that remain from the original recipe of banana pieces and mix the bare essentials, I like this cake very smooth and soft.


0 comments:

Post a Comment