Sunday, October 4, 2009

Garden Planner Online

Knots of bread with the help







7:39 pm:
Yups: Mom pants that I wear?
Mom: Put a pair of underpants, undershirt you've changed the fart from preadolescence ...
Yups: What does it mean?
Mom: What did you wash your armpits and sat down with soap ... not past his eyes with two drops of vinegar to Christmas as Luigi fourteen ...
Yups: Tell me, tell me who this was .....
Mom: unredifrancia
7:45 am
Mom: What are you doing lying on the bed Yuuuppssss vestitimettiti ilgrembiule infilatilafelpa, beviillattemangiaibiscotti.
Yups 7:49 pm: Mom what is sex ..
Mom: Feelings ... guys ... ...... Ore7 sincerity, 56 Yups ..... Well, everyone's doing great and I miss the bus: my mother, father, uncles ..... 7.59 hours ...... grandparents grandparents also do it here!
Yups ... grandparents? ... But this sucks, boo .... speak no more of 'I'm sex grandmother did you hear? Mom said you have sex with her grandfather
Grandmother: 'sentinel mariamontessori Swedish ...
Mom: I miss the bus ... However Yups're too young, wait till I get home .. so again ... when you have many years .... Meanwhile, well I think ...
Yups: Mammaaaaaa I did not understand a thing ......
Mom: call me while on the bus!
8:04 pm
Driiin
Mom: Tell me Yups ..
Yups: Mom, I did not understand one thing ...
Mom: I'll explain tonight at home ...
Yups: No to sex that thing .... but because you took my apron and I've pulled your jacket? ..
Mom: Oh my God it's true!!
.... laughter bus .....
Mantra that I have to say: I'm a mother ggiovvanne a mmammma that no embarrassing questions from the children ....

For this bread, the perfect result, virtually the mixture of Mantua, I added the improvers. Oh well by once in a while we need a little help
Ingredients


Manitoba
200 g 300 g 00 flour improvers

50g of 280 grams of warm water
25 g fresh yeast 2 tablespoons olive oil
EVO 1 teaspoon salt

to garnish toasted sesame
oregano
mix herbs de Provence 1 tablespoon milk

procedure

Dissolve yeast in warm water. Mix the flour improvers salt and oil in a bowl.

Slowly add water and yeast into the dry ingredients. Knead for 10 minutes by hand. Form a ball grease it and put it in a bowl covered with foil.

Let rise away from drafts until tripled from size.

Lower the dough and form a stick about 30 cm and knots while maintaining a spherical shape (I made 6). Spennelare Eger with salt water or milk and sprinkle with seeds or herbs. Heat oven to 180 ° C and bake for about half an hour.








0 comments:

Post a Comment