Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ontario Transfer Personalized Plate

TangZhong ... Chinese bread ... Do ya I'am really sexy?






Maybe I knew it all but I had never heard of before. The Chinese method for making bread or mentodo of 65C °
How not to try since I have tried everything?
After I got up at night to cool a colony of bacteria that will multiply instead of killing each other after breaking the Maronites to a condominium with all the cakes Mormons friendship which rise continuously, avere corrotto panettieri e surgelato pezzi di pasta madre padre e figli , qualche bel risultato l'ho anche ottenuto. Intanto l'Amato Bene si ingozzato di pani improbabili prodotti in quantità industriali e si è sorbito il mio faccino indispettito e poco soddisfatto.
Ad un certo punto si è stufato pure lui e, per farmi smettere ha perfino provato con una di quelle bassezze che gl uomini fanno quando sanno che non ne escono da una situazione fuori dal loro controllo e della quale potranno sorbire le conseguenze per circa 5 anni , cominciano cercando di annulare le difese buttandola sull'erotico-sentimentale e cioè il: " sai che sei sexy quando.....? (NdA nella fattispecie: quando panifico)
Want to stop? tell me! do not turn around. I'm sexy when I head into the spring and without glasses with the mouse look? when I do the wax with his foot resting on the bidet in his nightshirt that says "we are sleeping?" or with the Hello Kitty overalls size 50 with the writing on the butt that read so well that you are missing 6 diotrie but you think you are miraculously cured? When
've never been sexy? The one time I ate the donuts and I came out from under the jam and leads to the baby? , Ah, maybe that time when I could not go back on the pedal with the people who urged me to the beach? O qundo I sat down on sandwiches at the wedding of my sister?
Oh yeah I remember! the first time we went to dinner together and I ordered the bacon, I just fixed the equipment I have left his mouth tied with a Halloween decoration!
"But no, it made me laugh by ..." That's so ... I make you laugh and maybe sometimes a bit 'shame. But if I keep children tomorrow, I'll dive into a waxing, I bought a push up, a pant that is not the scale reproduction of Mascalzone Latino, I pull out the fondue set, buy the strawberries and chocolate .... . and see.
"That desire to multigrain bread that came .....!" I said I did not understand if
winked at me in a way malicious or not, strawberries? romantic evening or a tournament of "Not Ludo" with kids? Mah?
Then I was reminded of this phrase by Joseph Joubert "choose only one woman in marriage, if a man would choose a friend".
why do not you get angry, my love, why do not you get tired of me!
then caught the Chinese bread!
I did not know this method but we say it is relaxing and the bread is very light.
Ingredients for TangZhong
50 grams of flour 250 grams water Manitoba
procedure
Dissolve flour in a heavy-bottomed pot with medium heat. Stir constantly to avoid burning. After about 3 minutes in the mixture is thickened to form large bubbles will disappear when the mixing mpasto will see the bottom of the pan so the mixture is thickened ready. If you have a thermometer the temperature should be reached 65 C °. Now just cover it with plastic wrap leaving a small hole to release steam. The
TangZhong is always used at room temperature and can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days is unusable if it becomes gray.
When you use the texture is gelatinosa.
Ingredienti per il pane bianco
150 gr di farina 00
100 gr di manitoba
più altra farina per spolverare abbondantemente l'impasto se fosse troppo appiccioso.
80 gr di Tang Zhong
105 gr di acqua
6 gr di sale
12 gr di lievito fresco di birra o 5 di secco
1 cucchiaino di zucchero
25 gr di olio di oliva
Procedimento
Sciogliere il lievito nell'acqua tiepida con un cucchiaino di zucchero. Combine flour, salt, crumbled TangZhong and incorporate the dissolved yeast and olive oil as the last ingredient.
Knead on a floured surface and let lievitareunto oil and covered by the film until tripled in volume. I put in the microwave covered by the film and we do make two laps. Turn down the dough, knead again, let it rise until it swells. Then always, with plenty of dusting flour spread it with a rolling pin to shape into a rectangle, then wrap the long side, brush the crust with a rise of oil and put it back until the oven is heated to 180 C °. Bake for 30 minutes in the middle shelf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment