Thursday, December 2, 2010

Brazilian Waxing In Japan

Volants I love you





Volants! I love you.
Some days are like other ones, for example in the scholastic period, and the way to dress "Dies".
I want a simple and comfortable look, But always wearing a Particular items. It Could Be a necklace, a shoe, or a hairband That Makes a better look. In this case it's a blouse with ruffles.
Outfit is very simple (black skirt and cardigan) But with this blouse, I Gave a sense of "opulence", a sense of refinement and 3D.


Volants! I love you.
Some days are equal to others, for example in the school term, and the dress is "off."
I want a simple look, and comfortable, but always wearing a particular leader. It can be a necklace, a shoe, or a circle to enhance a look. In this case, a blouse with ruffles. The outfit is really simple (skirt and cardigan blacks), but with this shirt, I gave him a sense of opulence, sophistication and a sense of 3D.


Here, Some Proposed for designers who the fall 2010 to look with ruffles. My inspirations for this look and post.
Here, some designers have proposed for Autumn 2010 look with ruffles. Inspiration for the look and the post.



-1 -
Andrew gn


-2 -
Valentino


-3-
Yves Saint Laurent




0 comments:

Post a Comment