Sunday, December 5, 2010

Free Games Like Poptropica

Ga Ga

I just turned back to home.
I was at Lady Gaga's concert! It was W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L.
I haven't words to describe it! 
I will post the photos of the show and of my outfit.. But probably you will see it on tuesday.
Sorry, but my days last are very busy.
You can see in those videos, the start and the end of the concert (probably I am the girl who is screaming like a crazy one). I found also these photos on the web, to show you her wonderful outfits.

I  love to be a Gaga's little monster, like her said.




Sono appena tornata a casa.
Ero al concerto di Lady Gaga! E' stato Bellissimo. Nono ho parole per descriverlo.
put the photos of the show and my outfit .. but probably will see them Tuesday.
Excuse me, but my last few days have been filled.
You can see these videos in the beginning and the end of the concert (probably I'm the one that screams like crazy). I also found photos on the web, to show her wonderful outfits.
I love being a "little monster" of Lady Gaga, she says.








0 comments:

Post a Comment