Monday, December 20, 2010

Waxing Colege Football Helmets

My Christmas Wishlist

Every woman has a wishlist, and the desire Desired Became more more more in the Christmas period!
I Decided to share with you my personal Wishlist!

Every woman has a wish list, and the desire to become very much desired over the Christmas period! I decided to share with you my wish list!

I Wish I Had : Marc Jacobs' gloves.
In winter gloves are something of essential and necessary. These Have a wonderful color, and surely keep warm, as long as they are. this desire mixes business with pleasure!

Gloves by Marc Jacobs. In winter, gloves are essential and necessary. They have a beautiful color and definitely keep warm, as long as they are. This desire combines business with pleasure!


I Wish I Had: black shoes by Dries Van Noten.
Particular This form is Becoming really fashion in this period. . and a pair of black shoes is always desirable!

Black Shoes Dries Van Noten.
This particular form is becoming very fashionable in this period .. and a pair of black shoes is always desirable!


I Wish I Had : Black Bamboo Gucci bag.
I have not words to describe how much I want this bag! It's elegant and chic, It Could Be Perfect with a dress or a simple pair of jeans. A bag That you can use in Every occasion.

Gucci Black Bamboo.
I have no words to describe how much I want this bag! E 'elegant and chic, and has to be perfect with a dress or a simple pair of jeans. A bag that you can use at every opportunity.




I Wish I Had : Tiffany and Co. The
Think That Every Woman Could desire to jewel. And why not a Tiffany one? An historical brand, with a perfect quality in the realization of the products. You can feel yourself like Audrey Hepburn in the film "Tiffany's Breakfast" But wearing a wonderful piece!


Tiffany and Co.
I think every woman would want a piece of jewelry. E perchè non uno di Tiffany? un marchio storico, con una perfetta qualità nella realizzazione dei prodotti. Puoi sentirti come Audrey Hepburn nel film "Colazione da Tiffany", ma indossando un magnifico pezzo!






I wish I had :  CLUTCHES!
Chanel! This clutch is really particular and elegant. A " piece d'exception " that you can't refuse.

POCHETTE!
Chanel! Questa pochette è davvero particolare ed elegante. Un " piece d'exception " che non puoi rifiutare. 





Alexander Mc Queen. This is THE clutch of the year. 
I love it, I really love it. 

Alexander Mc Queen. E' la pochette dell'anno.
La amo, la amo davvero.




Tell me what's your principal piece of your wishlist! I am curious!

Tell me what your main piece of your wishlist! I'm curious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment