Thursday, December 16, 2010

Free Vehicle Auctions Ontario

Fur and Turban












My grandmother gave me this fur, two years ago, as birthday's present.
I matched it with a pair of blue jeans, a simple light cardigan, and brown boots. 
To make the outfit few usual, I made a sort of turban with a scarf. Isn't it very nice? I love this new "hair-wear" that I made, but unfortunately we're in winter, and this kind of look is too summery. Anyway, I like it very much with the fur! 
I wore also a necklace that recalls the same colors of the scarf. What do you think? 
THANKS to be 270, my dear followers!!


Mia nonna mi ha regalato questa pelliccia, due anni fa, come regalo di compleanno.
L'ho abbinata ad un paio di blue jeans, un semplice cardigan chiaro, e stivali marroni.
Per rendere l'outfit meno usuale, ho fatto una sorta di turbante con un foulard. Non è carino? Adoro questo nuovo "hair-wear" che ho fatto, ma sfortunatamente siamo in autunno, e questo tipo di look è troppo estivo. Tuttavia, mi piace un sacco con la pelliccia!
Ho indossato anche una collana che richiama gli stessi colori del foulard. Cosa ne pensate?
GRAZIE per essere 270, cari followers!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment